“Helping my clients reach their goals brings me so much joy and happiness. I feel privileged to be selected to help guide them on their journey to finding true JOY. I truly want my clients to WIN!
I create a safe and inviting space where open and honest dialogue can be exchanged”.
Mrs. Kori R. Lee
Long gone are the days when people thought counseling Sessions consisted of painfully long and boring moments involving a couch and long, repressed childhood memories!
2005-M.S. in Counseling: Columbus State University
2007-Ed.S. in Counseling: Argosy University
What You Will Get:
• A licensed professional counselor with years of experience specializing in working with individuals and couples
• A warm listener combined with honest and direct feedback
• Couples:I will call you both out and fight for not one of you but for your relationship
• My background is in communications, so you will get an expert in communications that will be listening, observing and teaching you how to effectively communicate beyond the basics.
• I will keep you focused on the present and future where you possess 100 percent control over what CAN be done
• A therapist who is also a wife, mom and entrepreneur who possesses a blend of being laid back, warm, goofy and an established lover of laughter (Laughing is the ultimate medicine)!
What You Will NOT Get:
• A silent note taker or an over talking therapist, I’m all about BALANCE
• A ton of homework papers and work sheets (I have done enough homework for all of us to get these degrees)
• Digging up every detail of your past that is irrelevant
• JUDGEMENT (I’ve probably already heard it and if I haven’t... I won’t be surprised)